Wednesday 27 March 2013

Welcome to my blog

Well, here goes nothing...  This is my first post welcoming you to a blog featuring my very own Java chess engine by the name of Orion.  It is currently a lot smarter than I am, which doesn't mean much by the way :).

This blog is dedicated to providing a detailed  and hopefully understandable, description of the inner workings and accomplishments of Orion.  This content will aim at being applicable to chess engines in general.

If you would like to find out how to program your very own chess engine, check out my step-by-step tutorials on my LogicCrazy YouTube Channel, also check out my LogicCrazy Website, and Google+ Page.  You can email me at jonathanlogiccrazy@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for all your videos on youtube! I am building my own engine in C++ and the videos are super helpful. (My first attempt was an array/object based engine in Python. Major fail performance-wise lol)

    ReplyDelete